Week #1 (PDF) Week #1 (Excel)
Week #2 (PDF) Week #2 (Excel)
Week #3 (PDF) Week #3 (Excel)
Week #4 (PDF) Week #4 (Excel)
Week #5 (PDF) Week #5 (Excel)
Week #6 (PDF) Week #6 (Excel)
Week #7 (PDF) Week #7 (Excel)
Week #8 (PDF) Week #8 (Excel)
Week #9 (PDF) Week #9 (Excel)
Week #10 (PDF) Week #10 (Excel)
Week #11 (PDF) Week #11 (Excel)
A new referee must attend all the classes for any of the 4 listed sessions and then pass(70%+) the written test held at the end of the session. If you have conflicts with the dates, you may split-up the dates but still must complete an entire training session and pass the exam to qualify to officiate.
JUNE SESSION - St. Richard, in O'Brien Hall, 11223, Schuetz Road St. Louis 63146
JULY SESSION - St. Alban Roe, in school cafeteria, 2001 Shepard Rd (off Hwy 109)
LATE JULY SESSION - St. Joseph's Church, School Cafeteria. 567 St. Joseph Lane
EARLY AUGUST SESSION - Holy Infant Parish, main cafeteria, 627 Dennison Drive
All adults (18 and over):
Students (18 and under) still attending High School:
Code of Ethical Conduct for Youth (Word) (PDF)
2017 Contact List (PDF)
2017 Contact List (Excel)
Who can be a SAR referee for the 2017 season?
Anyone going into 8th grade or older this fall is eligible to referee for the St. Alban Training League.
What do I have to do?
New referee candidates have to attend training class (see below).
New candidates & returning referees have to attend the "Updates, Review & Test" class every year and pass the written test (see below).
New candidates and returning referees must complete one of the following registration forms each year and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org or USPS mail per the instructions on the form.
2017 Referee Registration Form (Word)
(SAR Referees Only)
2017 Referee Registration Form (PDF)
(SAR Referees Only)
2nd..................$18 per referee
3rd and 4th.......$20 per referee
5th thru 6th.......$26 per referee
7th thru 12th.....$30 per referee
- Arrive for your assignments 30 minutes prior to scheduled start
- Arrive looking professional wearing all your referee uniform (black jersey w/white pinstripes, black shorts, black socks).
- Avoid wearing sneakers or tennis shoes.
- Wear layers during cold weather.
- Wear your referee jersey on the outside. Okay to wear black or dark sweatpants when cold.
- Bring pen, pencil, CYC Rulebook, paper, whistles, red/yellow cards, watch, and coin
- Be polite & respectful, but do not tolerate any abuse by parents or coaches. You are in charge...before, during, and after the game.
- When refereeing with a partner, alway use the diagonal system and do NOT go deep into your partner's end of the field.
SCHEDULE CONFLICTS: (After schedules posted)
- Contact a Referee Director immediately to let them know of the conflict. You can do this by email up till Thursday at noon.
- Any notifications after 12:00pm noon Thursday must be a telephone call to one of the Referee Directors.
- If this conflict was due to a mistake made by the Scheduler, the Referee Coordinators will take care of getting a replacement.